Pages

8.13.2012

TRI KIDS TRIATHLON - Part One

Back in July my two boys participated in the Sun Rype Tri Kids Triathlon Series in the Okanagan. I was so very proud of both of my boys for taking on this tough challenge, we look forward to participating in the triathlon again next year! Photos are after the jump!



Our youngest son was in the 3-5 year old group, the kids in this group need a parent with them for the entire race, my husband played that role and I, as usual filled the role of photographer!

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson
This little man is ready to race!

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson
We started the race with a 25 m swim in the pool.

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson
Followed by at 500 m bike ride, this was by far my son's favorite part of the race, he loves his bike!

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson
The race finished with at 100 m run.

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson
© 2012 Jennifer Robertson
© 2012 Jennifer Robertson
I love the pictures of my son running towards the finish line, he was so proud of himself and as a show of appreciation he reached for his dad's hand, and that is how they crossed the finish line!

Tomorrow I will post pictures of our oldest son participating in his triathlon.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Drake, love the pictures of him running with Jeff

    ReplyDelete