Pages

7.04.2012

FAVORITE FOOD - 30 Day Challenge

I could have shot any number of things for this subject because food IS my favorite subject; I love to cook and I love to eat! What I choose to photograph is something I really enjoy munching on while we are vacationing in BC, in fact two of the cheeses are local. I have three nice pieces of cheese a local camembert, a local goat cheese and a piece of gouda, there are also some kalamata olives, a fig balsamic spread and some Raincrisp Coasts, delicious! Oh, and you'll also notice the freshly poured glass of wine, that's another local treat, Cedar Creek Chardonnay! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't eating this special treat at this very moment while blogging, yummy! Can't wait to see your favorite foods.

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson


No comments:

Post a Comment