Pages

7.10.2012

FRUIT - 30 Day Challenge

Every summer myself and the kids head up the road to our favourite Cherry orchard and pick our own cherries. The kids each get their own bucket to carry their pickings, they run deep into the orchard to find the perfect cherry tree, then they each get to climb ladders in order to reach the very best cherries. I take my camera along every year to capture the kids in their cherry picking glory, I would love to share those pictures with you, but our favourite orchard doesn't open for two days! So, today instead of sharing pictures of my adorable children picking the very best BC cherries, I share this very exciting image of....fruit in a bowl.

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson

Now that I've got all of you craving cherries (and pictures of my kids picking cherries), I promise to post pictures of the kids cherry picking adventure, as soon as the orchard opens!

No comments:

Post a Comment