Pages

7.02.2012

Movement - 30 Day Challenge

Day 2 and the subject is Movement. I had hoped to get a nice shot of the waves coming in off the lake, but the day proved to be too calm for that, not that I'm complaining, I'll take a calm day at the lake over a rough one anytime!

My movement image is of my youngest son riding his bike, I used the panning technique to capture this image. While my son rode his bike I moved my camera and shot at the same time, you see a bit of movement on his bike tires, but you really get the feeling of movement because he is in focus but the background is blurred because my camera was moving with him.

On another note, isn't this kid just the cutest! I know I may be a bit partial given I am his mother, but seriously he really is the cutest lil thing; even when he's riding his bike and not at all paying attention to where he is going, therefore giving his mother a heart attack, but said mother just holds her breath and continues shooting away with her camera hoping to not capture the great fall of Summer 2012!

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment