Pages

7.18.2012

WHERE YOU SLEEP - 30 Day Challenge


If you know me well you know that where I lay my head down at the end of my day is serious business! I love nice sheets, I have several bedding sets at our home in Saskatchewan and even have a nice little collection at our home in BC. My bedroom is my sanctuary, I fill my days with my children and their activities so once bedtime hits I insist on my bedroom being in perfect order. This drives my husband crazy because he tends to fall asleep the moment his head hits the pillow, but not me, bedtime is where I decompress after a long day, with the lights out I reflect on the day I had and think of the tomorrow I will have, it's the closest I get to meditation and I require a very zen place for this little ritual of mine. Not only have I included pictures of where I sleep, but also the view that I wake up to every summer morning, I think it's pretty spectacular!

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson





No comments:

Post a Comment