Pages

7.09.2012

LOW ANGLE - 30 Day Photography Challenge

If you are a parent to a boy, I'm sure you have fond memories of watching your little guy play with his toy cars, trucks or in my son's case motorcycles! My youngest son can keep himself entertained for hours by pushing, driving or riding anything with wheels.

As parents we are always photographing our kids milestones, accomplishments or birthdays, but photographing this simple act of a child playing with his toys is an image that will conjure up memories for any parent.

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson

© 2012 Jennifer Robertson

2 comments:

  1. I like the first one the best. Great cropping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so true, when you think of Drake, you think of anything that has wheels. His imagine is wonderful . I may need a copy of these photos. Love them. You've capture Drake to a tee.

    ReplyDelete